Tuesday, March 1, 2011

You may say I'm a DrEaMeR, I'm not the only one...

"Sometimes the right person for you was there all along. You just didn't see it because the wrong one was blocking the sight."



"Someday, You'll realize how much you cared about her and how amazing she was. But, she'll already be with the guy who always knew."



"If one day you realize that I have'nt talked to you in a while, just remember, you were the one who pushed me away."



"Sometimes the person you want the most, is the person you're best without."



"Fairytales are more than true. Not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be defeated."



"The person I will be with forever, will be my lover and my best friend."



"Don't waste your time on stuff/people that don't matter; sometimes it's best to start a new chapter."



"If a girl admits that she likes you, know that it took her every ounce of courage she has. Don't take her for granted."



This night is SpArkLiN', Don't you let it go... x

No comments:

Post a Comment