Sunday, January 16, 2011

Never Thought We'd Have a Last Kiss...



"Love is like water; & If words can't describe the taste of water; then how do you think I can describe the way I feel about you?"


"It's hard to let go of people who are important, but it's twice as hard to see them fine as you let them go."



"Never ignore a person who loves you and cares for you. One day you may realise you’ve lost the moon while counting the stars."'
 
 
 
"If you ignore me, I will ignore you. If you don’t start the conversation, we won’t talk. If you don’t put in the effort, why should I?"
 
 
Who knew the cookie monster can text?!?! haha and not like fruit...
 
 
"Next time I fall in love, I want them to make me feel that loving him/her is the greatest decision I made, & not just another mistake."
 
 
"Love is like water; & If words can't describe the taste of water; then how do you think I can describe the way I feel about you?"
 
 
SMILE. the end. x

No comments:

Post a Comment