Sunday, January 23, 2011

You're F-ing Perfect to me..

"You can't undo what you did in the past. But you can start a new future. Have faith, be confident, and step forward."
 
 
 
"3 solutions to every problem: Accept it, Change it, Leave it. If u cant accept it, change it. If u cant change it, leave it."
 
 
 
"Relationships fail not because they are destined to fail. They failed because one of the two or both, made a choice to give up."
 
 
 

"Smiling doesn't mean that 'Im happy. Laughing doesnt mean I don't cry. & loving you doesn't mean I'll wait for you for the rest of my life."
 
 
 
"When you finally get something good, enjoy it, keep it, cherish it. Don't go on trying to look for something better."
 

"I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love."
 
 
 
"Dont wait til its too late to tell someone you love them. Because when they're gone, no matter how loud you shout & cry, they wont hear."
 
 
 
"Missing someone, it's like every moment you're doing something, your wishing they were right there with you."
 
 
"Guy: Be right back. Girl: Okay. -3 hours later- Guy: I'm back. Girl: What took you so long? Guy: Someone asked me why I love you."
 
 
 
"Be grateful for everything. Just enjoy every moment for none of it will happen the same way again. Remember, even great things expire.?
 

Have a good night loves :) x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment