Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 15- First 10 Songs on Ipod Shuffle

Good Mornin!

The snow finally stopped. Pretty sure we got more than 25 inches of snow. I was snowed in at home with nothing to do! The whole city of Minneapolis shut down. Now all I wanna do is go play in it ;-)

10 songs from ipod shuffle...
  1. Blackbird- The Beatles
  2. Remedy- Little Boots (UK artist hehe)
  3. What About Now- Daughtry
  4. So Contangeous- Acceptance
  5. More Than Anyone- Gavin Degraw
  6. Six Feet Under The Stars- All Time Low
  7. Could You Be Loved- Bob Marely
  8. Dance in the Dark- Lady Gaga
  9. Your Love is My Drug- Kesha
  10. Don't Stop- Girl Talk
That's quite the mix of songs.. haha

Some photos of these artists :)




I am sooo pumped for this week to start!! I have two holiday parties, my friend timmy comes home  and I start my J.O.B!!! I'm offically a big girl hahaha

Toodles x


No comments:

Post a Comment