Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 16- A Song That Makes Me Cry

There are many songs that make me cry. I'm kind of a sap. haha

If I could choose one, I would pick: "Breathe" by Taylor Swift ft. Colbie Calliat

It's a really sad break up song but it help me get through that break up over a year ago. I can still listen to it and shead a tear.

Here is the song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnXrfksTjZ8

This is my fav part of the song:

Never wanted this, never want to see you hurt
Every little bump in the road I tried to swerve
People are people and sometimes it doesn't work out
Nothing we say is gonna save us from the fall out


Love will always be a part of life and something that we will always want and need. It's funny how someones heart breaks, they write a song about it and it becomes your favorite song. It's one thing that everyone can relate to. Songs can help us get through the many pages of our lives. This song is one of them.

Stay warm today friends! x

No comments:

Post a Comment