Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 18- A Favorite Memory

Where to start?!?

I have sooo many favorite memories.. I'm a gonna pick one from the eurotrip :)



Haha I love this photo. We just arrived in Edinburgh, Scottland, It was absolutely windy (as you can see haha.) This weekend was so fun. We got a hostel for 14 of us. Hours after this moment, I got lost from the group of the pub crawl. Looking back now, it's hilarious but then I was soo scared. I think I was talking to a fella from Paris and I lost track of the group. I had no clue where they went! Lucky, I found them and got some pizza! The rest of the weekend was filled with shopping and even a ghost tour. I almost peed my pants and scared the crap out of my roommate! haha This weekend was one of my many fav weekends abroad.

Wish me luck, off to play BINGO tonight with friends. Hope I win that 500 ;) x

No comments:

Post a Comment