Sunday, April 10, 2011

Favorites vs. Pet Peeves

We've all had them before and we have them nearly most every day.

We have those little things that make us melt, those good and bad things.



Here are mine!!

Favorites:
*Hot towels after in the dryer. Love to cuddle with them!
*anything with the color blue.
*meeting new people almost everywhere I go
*driving with the windows down with sun glasses.
*Soft kisses, kisses on the cheek.
*TRAVELING- finding the small towns and making each night fun.
*Trying something new
*Sun kissed tans
*people you take the time to get to know me/other people
*one word- SURPRISES
*people remembering things I've said.
*rollerblading blasting music around a lake/scenery.
*smiling, laughing, cry (tears of joy!!)
*Singing/playing new songs a million times until I have all the words right.
*Finding cute reasons to always shave my legs ;)
*beer, baseball, hot dogs (best combo EVER!)
*Hugs and massages make everything better
*burping haha my best talent.
*making each day count.
* A Diet Mountain Dew is always good at 2 p.m.
* Being Spontaneous but also love to plan things.
* cuddling with someone special and waking up to them.
*I love hearing from mulitple people that I'm "the happiest person they've ever met!" Great to hear!
* Trust. in myself and others. It's a hard thing for me to do. If you have my trust, It means a lot!
* Being happy means the world to me and I want others to have that same kind of happiness.
* I want to find the good in everyone, find their inner qualities.
* I love being their for my friends/family and vice versa.
* I seem to get my nails/ hair done when I'm sad or in a rut.
* I love cooking for people, doing the extra little things for a boy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pet Peeves:
*When someone walks directly behind me. you can move over..
*wet paper.. I don't really know why.
*no responses after texts. I know we all do it but it takes A FEW SECONDS.
* Texts that only say- Yep, Yeah, Ok, etc. don't waste my time. say something interesting.
* Silence. It can be good but silence can say a lot about a person/ situation.
* Being mistaken for a flirt when I'm JUST being friendly.
* Seeing people treated differently cause of their looks/skills.
* I really don't like repeating myself, especially when people say HUH?!
* Not being able to carry a convo with a person or feel like there is nothing to talk about
* Talking to someone for a long time (like months) then it just STOPS :(
* Being mistaken for a bitch or pushy for being blunt and honest.


Always kiss me good night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment