Sunday, April 3, 2011

Your like a heart candy with a surprise center ;)


"When you asked me who I like, I said no one... what I really meant was no one except YOU."



"Some say the glass is half full, others say it’s half empty. I’m the kind of person who drinks the whole thing to avoid the whole argument."

"I wanted you to FIGHT for me. I wanted you to say there is no one esle I would rather be with~Brooke from OTH


"There's a million fish in the sea, infinity stars in the sky, six billion people in this world, but there's only one nemo, one sun & one you."

"Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they’ll notice. If they don’t, you know where you stand."

"Never waste time on someone who doesn’t have time for you. Be with someone who will say “time is wasted if I am not with you”.

"Sometimes you just need to be with the person that makes you smile even if it means waiting."

"People spend their whole lives trying to live up to other people’s expectations and being told what to do. I say screw that. Be free."

"As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands; one for helping yourself, the other for helping others." - A Hepburn

"The hardest part about accepting the saying “everything happens for a reason" is waiting for that reason to come along."

"I'm not going to wait for you like I used to. I'll move on... if you decide you want me in your life, you better run to catch up."


"Don't waste your time with someone who's only in it half way."...

I totally agree with this one you will have a good idea if they are or not. If they are it in all the way, don't EVER take it for granted xx

No comments:

Post a Comment