Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I just wanna hold u, take u by the hand & tell u that ur good enough




Got this quote from a book that I'm gonna start reading for my new book club with my besties!

"An underlying, gut feeling of failing at who she is. I am not enough, and I am too much at the same time. Not pretty enough, not thin enough, not kind enough, not gracious enough, not disciplined enough. But too emotional, too needy, too sensitive, too strong, too opinionated, too messy. The result is Shame, the universal companion of women. It haunts us, nipping at our heels, feeding on our deepest fear that we will end up abandoned and alone."~ The Heart of a Woman

Counting my wonderful blessings of being a woman and having a beautiful life! xx


2 comments:

  1. Amazing book! You are amazing and good enough, pretty enough, strong enough, gracious enough, kind enough...the list goes on my dear!! So blessed to have you in my life :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read it :) you ARE too my dear!! so happy you are in my life as well. More amazing memories to come!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete