Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Stayed up late to watch my favorite baseball team :)



"The best thing to hold nto in life is each other." A Hep
*
"Some ladies are crazy about a guy who is crazy about another girl... Don't waste your time."
*
"Don't ever say you're not good enough because if he can't see how amazing you really are, then he's the one who's not good enough."
*
"If you don't care for me, someone else will. If you don't miss me, someone else is. If you don't love me, someone else has."
*
"Loving someone who doesn't love you in return is like expressing how you feel to a wall; it's a complete waste of time."
*
"GUYS: Why mislead a GOOD WOMAN and play with her heart, knowing damn well you're not willing to LOVE her the way she deserves."
  
"Whenever you miss someone, look at the sky. Though you might not see the person there, but feel happy that you both are under the same sky."
*
"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, smile often, dream big , laugh a lot, & realize how blessed you are for what you have."
*
“I gave you my heart and that's all I can give you, if that's not enough for you, then I'm not enough for you.” ~Haley James Scott
*
"The greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most." ~Whitey Durham
_________________________________________________________________

I'm le tired! Good night loves!!! Ready for sleep and then another adventurous day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment