Saturday, April 9, 2011

You need a friend, I'll be around ;)

"Whatever happened to chivalry? Does it only exist in 80's movies? I want John Cusack holding a boombox outside my window. I wanna ride off on a lawnmower with Patrick Dempsey. I want Jake from Sixteen Candles waiting outside the church for me. I want Judd Nelson thrusting his fist into the air because he knows he got me. Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason. But no, no, John Hughes did not direct my life. " Easy A

"I don't want a perfect relationship. I just want someone who I can act silly with, someone who treats me well and loves being with me."

"Love finds you... you don't find love. It's got a little bit to do with destiny, fate, and what's written in the stars." ~Gus

"I am not pushing you away... I am holding on for dear life, but I need you to need me back". ~Brooke Davis
 
"I'm thankful for waking up to another beautiful day. If you're living & breathing, then there's nothing to be depressed about."

"If you like someone, say it. Don't spend your time fantasizing over something that could be reality."


"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart, not someone who plays with it."

"Sometimes rejection is just God's way of saying you're headed in the wrong direction."



"When writing the story of your life, don't let anyone else hold the pen. Its your story, you write it."



"It's the most important thing there is... love, finding the right person to spend your life with." ~Gus (man @ airport)

"Alcohol doesn't make you fat... it makes you Lean... on tables, chairs & random ugly people..." haha


"A kiss ALWAYS means something." Broke Davis



"Everyone comes into your life for a reason; some good, some bad. They shape, form and break us. But in the end they make us who we are."



“Time flies when you get what you wished for.” ~Peyton Sawyer
 
 

There should be a relationship status on Facebook called, "I don't know what the hell is going on." hahah
 
 
 
"I want to believe in the goodness of people.” ~Haley James Scott
 
 

"When you meet someone special... you'll know. Your heart will beat more rapidly and you'll smile for no reason."
 
 
"When someone smiles at you, you smile back even if you don't know who the person is :)"


"A girl should be two things..."





"Let me tell you something about love... it does not knock often. And when it does, you have to let it in." ~Brooke Davis
 
 
 
"You walked into my life and everything changed. I realized how empty my world was without you in it." ~Julian Baker


My favorite text message: "I'll be there in 5 minutes...if not, read this again." haha


Love the life you live, live the life you love ~ Bob Marley
"The ONLY thing a girl should chase is a shot."


"Spread that infectious amazing smile today. Just makes things better all around."


(overheard) OLD GUY: "I can see the writing on the wall." YOUNG KID "What does Facebook have to do with this?" haha total generation gap.


Yeah we both got dreams we could chase alone or we could make our own ♥


"Goodbyes make you think, they make you realize what you've had, what you've lost, and waht you've taken for granted"...

1 comment:

  1. Your first quote from Easy A is my most favorite quote ever!!

    ReplyDelete